Wednesday 24 February 2010

Hmmm...... Bad Behaviour


I grew up in Africa where people tend to think that they are saint. But all my years i have pretended to be a good boy. Even thou to me I know am bad and when i mean am bad am really a bad news to people who don't really know where i come from. I was a violent and I hurt people a lot especially my junior ones, I sometimes kick them and tell them if they ever tell mum and dad am gonna kill them and they buy to it and keep their mouth shut. Because of my bad behaviour my little ones are always scared of me even at my class mate who knows me as a bully.n some families parents behave badly.




And bad behaviour is not just about hitting some one or making people life look like hell. There are lots of ways in which one person can try and control the family and friends. It could be by always putting your love ones down, bullying, not letting your friends have friends, or doing other bad things that make others feel bad and afraid. In a remote village in Africa were it is not a crime or domestic violet for anyone to hit others. Sometimes I wonder how we get away with things over there. It has made me even worst. The moment I get my freedom I go out there and do thinks that I know if my parents are there I would not have done in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment