Thursday 11 February 2010

About Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well here goes i thought i would try this internet blogging to tell people more about me.
I suppose i have my on blog like everyone else to share more about me to everyone all over the world.
I am a full time student at Wolverhampton University and am a part time Dj. (DJ Ozone).
I am 32 years of age and i have one daughter who is the apple of my eye and yes everyone we she is the apple of my eye and i love her so much.
I am quite new fashioned and class myself as a gent and i honestly mean that,i like to treat everyone with honesty,loyalty and respect.
I am confident, bubbly, love a laugh and as an old friend said....
"I LIVE EACH DAY AS THOUGH IT IS MY LAST"
Here goes my hobbies....
1. Love any sport especially football, swimming, djing and going to the obligatory gym even though my six pack doesnt want to play.
2. I spend as much time as i am possibly able to with my daughter.
3. Reading(true crime books)watching movies and a passion of mine is music.
I love motown, reggae and r&b from back in the day, artists such as
Tupac
Biggie
Bob Marley
Peter Tosh
Lucky Dube
Stevie Wonder
Temptations
TLC
Luther Vandross etc......
I can also listen to any other crazy music.etc so there is a wide variety i enjoy.
4.Love to eat out and i try all different cuisines and dishes although Indian and Chinese is a favourite.
If u are looking for a student party dj or any other party dj email me. or check me out on youtube. (dj ozone)

No comments:

Post a Comment