Thursday 6 May 2010

sex story!!!!



i decided on the guest list, i didnt want to invite too many people but then again i'd hate to see the disappointment rising on my guests' faces as they see the lack of friends i have, so with every friend i had written down, i scribbled a +1 next to them. Fingers crossed hey?


one week later...

"oh i cant believe i did that, the look on his face said it all, i was so ashamed". The roar of laughter echoed around the room.

The conversations of the night didnt really seem to change theme, everyone was more interested in me making a complete and utter fool out of myself, and where men were concerned they revelled in my embarassment!

The crowds began to disappear finally, i guess after an hour of asking them all " dont you have homes to be going to", they finally got the message. however once everyone had left, i couldnt help but feel quite abandoned. These four walls just didnt imply that they were going to show me any affection which is what i really needed and found myself daydreaming about.


"The toilet will need unblocking unfortunately" came a deep, yet gentle voice. i shot round unaware that there was anyone else present in the house. I thought everyone had left which added to the surprise guest, which i may add i wasn't even acquainted with.

"Thats the trouble with having house parties, theres always someone who persists on making more hard work for me, just for the fun of it" i giggled, in such a childlike manner that i felt ridiculous but i couldnt let it show right there.

I made us both a drink and encouraged my guest to make himself comfortable. He was of average height and quite stocky which appealed to me the more i gazed at him. We sat and talked and eventhough my guest was a total stranger, within half an hour i felt like i had known him for years. I even surprised myself at how comfortable i felt around him.


He moved up closer towards me, our thighs touching, which put me on edge a little but i craved for the attention.

"It was such a great party, i really enjoyed myself. You should do this more often" He placed his hand on top of mine comforting me. His skin was warm and smooth. His hand was much bigger than mine. something about their relative sizes made me feel quite safe and protected, but i wasn't sure what i was being protected from.

"Thanks". i leant against him. pressing my upper arm against his. it was an unconscious gesture, seeking comfort, and it never crossed my mind that it could be misinterpreted. i felt him dip his head and heard him inhaling. he was sniffing my hair. my heart thumped so hard i was sure he must be able to hear it


" you smell as beautiful as you look" he nuzzled his face against my hair. He laid his hand on my cheek and brushed the tip of his thumb along my lower lip. He bent his head and kissed me. his mouth was hot , soft and hungry. i reached out running my hands over his shirt. my nipples were rigid. my crotch felt hot and liquid. i could feel his heart beating against my chest. his body was hard and muscular and so comforting. his hands slid up and down my spine, making me tingle.

He stopped kissing my me and slid his mouth down my face and onto my neck. i felt his hot wet tongue trailing along my throat. instantly, goose pimples rose and my nipples pricked with pleasure. i tilted back my head, allowing him access.


i felt his hands at the front of my top, fumbling for an opening. his clumsy fingers moved between my breasts. i covered his hand with mine and noticed that he was trembling.

i undid the buttons on his shirt, practically ripping them open. one of them pinged off and i heard it hit the coffee table. i fiddled with my bra. it was the only one i owned that opened at the front and i couldnt help thinking how fortunate it was that i'd chosen to wear it today.


i took his hand and gently laid it on my bare breast. he let out a soft sign of appreciation and his fingers instantly found my nipple. it tingled and came to life as he rolled it between finger and thumb. i moaned.

he moved to take my nipple in his mouth. i gasped at the sudden hot wet intimacy of an undertone of hot skin. i found the back of his head with fumbling fingers and pulled him closer. he began to nibble, stretching my excited nipple with his teeth and i arched my back. between my legs i was hot and tight. my skin was alive with pleasure, tingling and sensitive. He came back up to find my lips again, kissing me so passionately. He ran his hand down the front of my body. he moved it down between my breasts. he cupped the curve of my belly, then slid it down over my crotch. i opened my legs and he stroked the length of my pussy with the tips of his fingers. i sighed. even through the crotch of my knickers the sensation was intense and incredible. my legs began to tremble.

"help me to take them off. stand up" his voice was urgent and hoarse. we both stood up and he squatted down in front of me pulled at my knickers. he slid them down my legs and over my feet.


"now sit down on the edge of the seat and open your legs" i did as he asked, putting my bottom right at the edge of the seat and using my hands to support myself. i spread my legs. i felt his fingers on my thighs and instantly my nipples began to tingle. his fingers found my pussy. he ran one fingertip along its length, agonisingly slowly.

"Thats so good". my voice was practically a whisper. i let out a long slow moan as his fingers stroked my lips.

"no hair... lovely." he pulled my lips apart.

"im glad you like it".

i felt his breath on my pussy and, a second later, his mouth. it felt unbelievably hot and as soft as velvet. i was tingling all over. my nipples were hard and prickling with pleasure. flurries of delicious shivers slid up and down my spine like ghostly fingertips. he covered my clit with his mouth and licked it with his tongue. i could feel tiny differences in pressure as he used different parts of his tongue. the tip felt fluttery and gentle and the flat of his tongue felt strong and powerful. every tingle and throb seemed intense and overwhelming. i reached down and laced my fingers through his hair. i rocked my hips, rubbing my crotch against his face. i could hear him panting, feel his fiery breath on my skin. my thigh muscles were quivering. my breathing was noisy and shallow. tension throbbed in my belly. my crotch was tight with excitement. i felt a fingertip at my opening. he dabbled it in the pooled moisture then slid it inside. i gasped as it entered me, slipping past excited nerve ending and muscles. my clit tingled. he found my G-spot and i practically hit the roof. my arousal cranked up a gear. i was gasping and panting now. he pressed hs fingertip hard against the sensitive spot. my body jolted. i moaned - a long, single note of pleasure and arousal. he sucked on my clit and did it again. the reaction was the same. my crotch burnt with pleasure and sensitivity. tension built.


his mouth moved away and he began to get up. my hands slid off his head and he got to his feet. he stood in front of me the sexy denim jeans fitted his legs and bum perfectly. he started to undo his belt when i moved his hand away, silently offering to tease him myself. i slowly undid his belt, running my hands up the inside of his thighs, pulling his jeans slowing down over his bum. he sat down on the sofa.. i reached out, aching for his erection. i felt his naked hairy thighs, strong and muscular, then slid my hand across to his crotch. he gasped when i touched him and i felt his body shudder.

i gripped the base of his penis, wrapping my fist round it. i could feel the blood and gristle, hard and pumping. it felt thick and hot and silky. i slid my hand along its length, pulling his foreskin over his and helmet and back. i ran my thumb over the swollen endm spreading the pre cum. he moaned. i bent my head and lapped up the slippery liquid, tasting the salt. i swallowed him to the root. my nose was buried in his fragrant pubes, my nostrils filled with his intoxicating man smell. my chin pressed against his balls. i reached down and stroked them, rolling them in their sac. i felt his thighs tremble and he let out a deep moan.


i sat up, i climbed astride him, my knees either side of his thighs. he moved forwards and sat on the edge of the seat and i moved my bottom, positioning myself. i reached between us and found his erection. i slid it up and down the length of my wet pussy then held it in place while i lowered my hips. he slid into me millimetre by delicious millimetre. he felt hot and hard and thick, stretching and opening me. i felt his hands sliding under my skirt and over my hips. he cupped a buttock in each hand and began to rock his hips. i wrapped my arms around his shoulders and tilted my pelvis, meeting his thrusts. he moved inside me like a piston. i could feel his thigh muscles, taut and hard as he moved. i was wound up with his tension. i moved my hips backwards and forwards, rubbing my clit against his scratchy pubes. he moved inside me, stretching and filling me. i could feel my tension building up in my body and i knew i was going to explode. his cock hardened inside me and i could tell by his face and his body that he was going to come with me. he grabbed me and the look in his eyes told me that his body was being taken over by this wave of uncontrollable pleasure. at that split second the tension focused and burst, sensation overwhelmed me, knocking the breath out of me and making me tremble. pleasure pumped around my body.

"i can feel you coming for me. Your muscles are gripping me" he whispered in my ear.

I sat bolt upright, overwhelmed by the adventure my mind had taken me on.. the fantasty it wanted me to live out. Sex with a complete stranger didnt seem so sinful anymore. I didnt even invite this mysterious man into my home but then i remember the +1 that i scribbled, maybe quite carelessly, upon my party invitations. i lay in bed, not quite believing that a dream could be that vivid. i looked over to my phone, picked it up in my sweaty palm. *1 new message*... " you are my cheeky minx :)hope you slept well". i sat up on the edge of my bed and smiled."if only he knew". Anyway i had a lot of preparation before the big party tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment